Corporate Housing for Business Travelers & Employees
Utilities, TV, High-Speed Internet, Linens, & Kitchenware Included!
Questions? Call Our Live Help Line (877) 683-4359
VACANCY & PRICING REQUEST
Traveling for business? Visiting for pleasure? Hotels aren’t the only way to stay somewhere for a short period of time. Corporate housing rentals are often a more cost-effective solution, especially if you’re staying for 28 days or more.
What is a corporate housing rental?
A corporate housing rental is a quality residential property that has been configured to provide a high standard of short-term accommodation. They can be used for a few weeks or a few months, depending on your needs.
They are generally located in residential areas such as downtown or in suburban communities. Essentially, wherever there are family homes, there are temporary housing rentals.
The same goes for property types. Most of our rental properties are apartments, but we also have single family homes, estate homes, condos and town houses. Whatever property type is prolific in any given area is what Blu Corporate Housing can provide.
Everything is included!
One huge benefit of using a short-term rental from Blu Corporate Housing is that everything is included in the price. All our rentals are fully furnished, decorated to a very high standard, include all appliances, everything you need in the kitchen and bathroom, even bed linens and more are included.
All you have to do is unpack your things!
Furnished housing rentals are ideal for company travelers, insurance companies, healthcare organizations and families who need somewhere to stay for a while.
To make a reservation, for more information, questions or for exact pricing and current availability call (888) 798-3041 or use the contact form. We’re here to help!
Types of Groups We Typically Accommodate
- Large Groups – For people traveling with a large group that all need to stay fully furnished in the same building or community.
- Pet Friendly – We have over 50,000 relationships with housing communities across the country. We know who will accept your pet(s) and who won’t. Tell leasing the details about your furry friend and we will do our best to match you up with a compatible housing community.
- Government Contractors – We provide furnished rentals to a wide-assortment of government contractors and employees. From military and law enforcement to politicians and engineers. If you’re a part of the government and need temporary lodging, we can help. We will match or beat per-diem rates in every city.
- Interns & Temp Workers – One of our specialties is providing lodging for traveling employees. This is where we got our start as a company and to this day it’s still our specialty. Contact leasing today and start saving money on your housing costs.
- Construction Workers – Engineer? Architect? Construction workers? We have a large selection of housing types to accommodate various types of workers and tastes. Inquire today.
- Sports Teams & Athletes – Blu provides housing for an assortment of athletes and sports teams. We offer furnished apartments near all major stadiums and arenas in the United States. From upscale to economy, we have something to match everyone’s needs.
- Military Personnel – We do a lot of work with members of the military with large families and high-rank officials who need something a little more distinguished and peaceful. If you’re a member of our armed forces and require quality, off-base furnished housing, we are here for you. Blu can meet Per Diem rates and Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rates, contact our leasing department today to get started.
- Business Housing – The business traveler is really the group who started the entire corporate housing industry. Frequent business travelers have been in need of furnished housing for decades. If it wasn’t for them, this entire industry may never have come about. If you’re an executive or businessperson who needs turn-key quality housing with short-lease options, we are who you’re looking for. We offer aggressive discounts for new business clients as well as recurring perks.
- Monthly and Month-to-Month Leases – Our typical lease lengths range from 30 days to 90 days. Unfortunately, we are not legally able to rent anything shorter than a 30 day stay. It should also be noted, the longer your lease the better rates and more location options you will have. In certain vacation markets, like Florida, 30-day leases can become rather expensive. Something to keep in mind while you’re looking for housing. If possible, take the longest possible lease you can.
- Disaster & Insurance Housing – Flooding, hurricanes, tornados, fires, earthquakes, and other natural disasters are just a part of life. When these things happen, and you need temporary furnished accommodation, we can help.
- Insurance Housing – Blu works with 1000’s of insurance providers across the country, both big and small. If you have an insurance claim on your home and require temporary housing, reach out to our leasing team. We will work directly with your insurance provider and get you squared away with safe and appropriate housing.
- Travel Nurses & Healthcare Professionals – Travel nurses, travel doctors, and even individuals undergoing prolonged medical treatments and their families. No matter who you are or what your situation, Blu has housing to meet your needs.
- Oil & Gas Workers – Blu works frequently with oil & gas companies. We have furnished corporate housing near all the top producing oil and gas fields in the country: Permian, Eagle Ford Shale, Bakken, Prudhoe Bay, Wattenberg, Kuparuk River, Midway-Sunset, Sugarkane, Marcellus Shale, Newark East, B-43, Pinedale, Belridge South, Wasson, Spraberry, Eagleville, just to name a few.
- Corporate Relocation – Moving an entire workforce can be challenging, to say the least. Most companies are not equipped to tackle such an epic task. Even companies who have a dedicated housing department find it very challenging when faced with relocating an entire department or company. This is where Blu can step in to help. We have over 50,000 partnerships with housing communities across the country. From apartment complexes to high-rise condominiums and everything in between. We have appropriate housing for everyone on your team, from the executives to the entry-level workers. Contact us today and start saving time and money on your housing.
Our TOP DESTINATIONS
Houston – Colorado Springs – Kansas City – Milwaukee – Phoenix – Nashville – Baltimore – San Antonio – Denver – Redmond
Orlando – Charlotte – San Diego – Fort Worth – Washington D.C. – Dallas – Atlanta – Oklahoma City – Raleigh – Memphis – L.A.
Jacksonville – Tampa – Miami – Seattle – Boston – Tacoma – Arlington – Alexandria – Las Vegas – Cleveland
What to Expect