Fully Furnished Corporate Housing in Phoenix
Utilities, TV, High-Speed Internet, Linens, & Kitchenware Included!
Questions? Call Leasing (877) 683-4359
Approximate Starting Prices For This Area
1 Month Lease – call for rates
2 Month Lease – call for rates
3 Months or Longer – from $105/night
W Van Buren---okokokok
N El Mirage---okokokok
E. Thunderbird Road---okokokok
N 19th Avenue---okokokok
E Thunderbird Rd---okokokok
W Rio Salado---okokokok
East Main Street---okokokok
E. Thomas Road---okokokok
La Jolla Drive---okokokok
W Olive Avenue---okokokok
W Peoria Ave---okokokok
N. Stadium Way---okokokok
Goodyear Blvd N---okokokok
N. Litchfield Rd---okokokok
E. Bell de Mar---okokokok
North Gilbert Road---okokokok
North 79th Avenue---okokokok
W. Glendale Ave---okokokok
North 43rd Avenue---okokokok
S. Pierpont Dr.---okokokok
E. Guadalupe Road---okokokok
South Market Street---okokokok
North Metro Blvd---okokokok
West Ray Road---okokokok
North Federal Street---okokokok
North Priest Drive---okokokok
N. Alma School Rd.---okokokok
N. Litchfield Rd---okokokok
E Becker Ln---okokokok
N 78th St---okokokok
N Drinkwater Blvd---okokokok
E Sahuaro Dr---okokokok
W Virginia Ave---okokokok
W McDowell Rd---okokokok
W Bell Rd---okokokok
N 27th Ave---okokokok
East Van Buren St---okokokok
N. 14th Place---okokokok
East Deer Valley---okokokok
E Van Buren---okokokok
N 44th St---okokokok
W. Mission Lane---okokokok
East Osborn Road---okokokok
E. Clinton St---okokokok
Phoenix Corporate Housing
- Individual Travelers – Our biggest customer group are individual travelers. Regular folks who need furnished short-term lodging for one reason or another.
- Corporate Relocations – Phoenix is exploding in population. Along with this growth comes business and jobs. As the population grows, more and more companies are setting up shop and calling Phoenix their new home. As this business activity rises, corporate relocations are becoming more and more in demand. If you or your company need help with housing logistics, give our leasing team a call. We can save you time and money. We offer steep discounts for new business accounts.
- Construction Crews – As mentioned above, the population of Phoenix is growing rapidly. With this population surge comes new construction. Everything from home buyers building new homes to mega-corporations building their new headquarters, there is a ton of construction going on. If your firm needs to secure furnished housing for your construction crews, you’re in the right place. We are already working with some of the top construction firms in the country.
- Spring Training – Arizona and Florida have something in common when it comes to Baseball and Spring Training. They are easily the top two destinations in the country for all Spring Training activity. The warm Springs make it an ideal place to hold training. We work with many teams and individual players. We have a great selection of corporate housing options near all of the Spring Training facilities. American Family Fields of Phoenix, Camelback Ranch, Diablo Stadium, Goodyear Ballpark, Hohokam Stadium, Peoria Sports Complex, Salt River Fields, Scottsdale Stadium, Sloan Park, and Surprise Stadium just to name a few. Contact our specialized MLB housing rep and secure your rental now.
- Military Personnel – Arizona has a diverse set of military installations across the state. Many of these military personnel require off-base military housing for one reason or another. Blu has furnished apartments near all 7 of the major military installations in Arizona. Our main military facility in Phoenix is Luke AFB and is located in Glendale, a suburb of Phoenix. We have an assortment of housing sizes and styles in close proximity to Luke AFB. These range from fully-furnished studios to 3 bedroom family friendly townhomes. Contact us today and tell us what you’re looking for.
- Interns and Temp Workers – Intern housing is a big industry in Phoenix. With the recent population growth has come an insatiable appetite for interns from the large corporations who call Phoenix home. If you’re an intern or temporary employee on assignment in Phoenix and need furnished accommodation, reach out to our friendly leasing team. For housing logistics and HR teams, we can help you too. Blu offers fantastic discounts and perks for new business accounts and repeat clients. Inquire today!
- Pet Friendly – Sometimes finding pet friendly corporate housing can be challenging. Especially if your pet falls into one of the dreaded “dangerous breed” categories. These include breeds like German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinchers, Huskies, and the other usual suspects. While it can be very hard to locate housing that accepts these breeds, we have a fairly good network of communities we work with and we can usually find you something.
- Hospitals & Medical Facilities – Any type of large hospital or medical building is sure to generate the need for temporary furnished housing. This comes from a variety of sources, but mostly travel nurses and people undergoing medical procedures. We work extensively with both of these groups. If you’re a medical professional seeking housing, we can definitely help. If you or a loved one is undergoing a medical treatment, we can help there too. We work closely with healthcare staffing agencies and non-profits. Let us know how we can help. We have fully furnished housing near all major medical facilities in Phoenix, which include:
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
- Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Phoenix Arizona Overview
Phoenix is the capital of Arizona and is home to around 1.7 million people. Located north of Tucson, east of San Diego and southeast of Las Vegas, the city sits in the Valley of the Sun. The desert location makes for hot dry summers and mild winters. Perfect for those who love living outdoors and who don’t mind a little sun on their face.
Phoenix suffered a lot during the financial crisis but has slowly picked itself up, dusted itself off and begun growing again. Unemployment was high for a while but the diversity of the economy meant it could recover and regain its place as an economic powerhouse.
Corporate housing in Phoenix is primarily furnished apartments and condos. There are also small family homes and townhomes in suburban areas if you prefer.
Employment in Phoenix
Phoenix hasn’t had the profile of many American cities. There is no one big industry, no big cultural events or huge influences. That’s a good thing as far as we’re concerned. We have been allowed to grow and prosper naturally, making use of what we have around us and what the railroad brought to us and took away. Cotton, crops, copper and cattle are our main produce and has been for a hundred years or more.
Main employers in Phoenix include Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Banner Health, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Arizona State University, Apollo Group, Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Intel, US Airways, U.S. Postal Service, Dignity Health, American Express, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, Scottsdale Healthcare, Kroger, Boeing, Salt River Project and Abrazo Health Care.
Medical centers in Phoenix include Mayo Clinic Hospital, Banner – University Medical Center, Banner Boswell Medical Center, and St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
Getting around Phoenix
If you fly to Phoenix, you’ll probably land at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). It is our main airport and where most airlines operate from. We also have Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and Phoenix Deer Valley Airport.
We have no railway service into and out of the city here thanks to disputes between the Arizona Department of Transportation, the Union Pacific Railroad and Amtrak. There is light rail around the city, Valley Metro, which serves commuters and those wanting to stay in the city limits. We don’t have a central bus station either, but we do have bus services run by Amtrak, Greyhound, Arizona Shuttle and others.
The car is our main form of transport, the only convenient one really. The city uses the traditional grid system and has a wide selection of highways bisecting and surrounding the city. If you want to explore anywhere outside the city center, you’re going to need a car to do it. Local routes include I-17. I-10, Highway 60 and the 101 loop.
Phoenix is a large, busy city with a lot going on. There is a real cultural mix that makes life very interesting.
Neighborhoods of Phoenix include Arcadia, Central Phoenix, Chandler, Downtown, Glendale, Roosevelt Row (RoRo), Surprise, Arcadia, Warehouse District, Willo Historic District, Medlock Place, Agritopia, Coronado and Ahwatukee.
Things to see and do in Phoenix include Copper Square, Desert Botanical Garden, Ro Ho En Japanese Friendship Garden, Deer Valley Petroglyph Preserve, Arizona Science Center, Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona State Capitol Museum, Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park, USS Arizona Memorial at the Arizona State Capitol, Castles-n-Coasters, Camelback Mountain and Piestewa Peak.
Our Services > Testimonials > Testimonials v2 > Contact
Phoenix Information Desk > Culture in Phoenix > History of Phoenix > Living & Working in Phoenix
About Our Company > Housing Services > Corporate Housing > Furnished Housing > Short-Term Housing
Blu Corporate Housing
1 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004