Furnished Corporate Housing in Baltimore
Utilities, TV, High-Speed Internet, Linens, & Kitchenware Included in Every Rental!
Questions? Call Leasing (877) 683-4359
Approximate Starting Prices For This Area
Month to Month Lease – call for rates
2 Month Lease – call for rates
3 Months or Longer – from $95 /night
Baltimore Corporate Housing
- Housing for Business – Blu is a national provider of fully furnished corporate lodging. Our main clientele are business travelers who require quality furnished rentals while on temporary assignment. We supply a number of different housing types to accommodate everyone from the average Contruction crew to your upscale executive, and everything in between. We offer discounts for all business clients and perks for repeat clients. Inquire with our leasing team today and see how we can save your company time and money on housing.
- Athletes & Sports Teams – Blu offers furnished accommodation near all of the major arenas and stadiums in Baltimore. Some of the stadiums we offer service for are: Pimlico Race Course, FedEx Field, M&T Bank Stadium, Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Navy–Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Xfinity Center, and more.
- Government Contractors – Baltimore is a huge hub for government employees and contractors. It’s surrounded by some of the largest federal government facilities and employers in the country. We have furnished housing available near the following federal government locations: Federal Reserve Bank, General Services Administration, National Labor Relations Board, Office of Personnel Management, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, U.S. Dept. of Defense, U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, U.S. Dept. of Justice, and U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Military Personnel – There are many military installations in and around Baltimore, we can secure you furnished lodging near all of them. We serve the following facilities: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Fort Detrick, Fort George G. Meade, Fort George G. Meade – Navy, Naval Support Activity Annapolis – U.S. Naval Academy, Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Joint Base Andrews-Naval Air Facility Washington.
- Interns – Baltimore is a thriving business area and with that business environment comes the need to interns on a massive scale. Every Spring and Summer, the city is bombarded with new interns. Those interns need temporary furnished housing, and we have plenty of it. Contact Blu today and let us sort out your housing needs.
- General Workforce Housing – We can put your temporary workers into furnished housing anywhere in the great city of Baltimore, Maryland. Various floorplans, sizes, and styles to choose from.
Large Companies We Serve in the Baltimore Maryland Area
Need housing near one of these corporate campuses, hospitals, or education centers? We have many more housing options available than what you see on our map. If you’re an intern, employee, or executive needing housing near one of these facilities, inquire with our leasing team and we will get you setup with quality lodging.
- Social Security Administration (map) – property 1 – property 2
- T. Rowe Price (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3 – property 4 – property 5
- Community College of Baltimore County (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3 – property 4
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3
- MedStar Franklin Square Hospital (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3
- Towson University (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3
- McCormick and Company, Inc. – Inquire with leasing.
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (map) – property 1 – property 2
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (map) – property 1 – property 2
- Sheppard Pratt Health Systems – Inquire with leasing.
- LifeBridge Health/Northwest Hospital Center – Inquire with leasing.
- Stanley Black and Decker (global headquarters) (map) – property 1 – property 2
- Lockheed Martin (map) – property 1 – property 2
- Stevenson University (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3
- Verizon—Maryland – Inquire with leasing.
- Bank of America – Inquire with leasing.
- General Motors Baltimore Operations (map) – property 1 – property 2 – property 3
Baltimore Maryland Neighborhoods
Baltimore is a city made up of the sum of its parts and our neighborhoods are those parts. We have a diverse mix of cultures, faiths, interest groups and nationalities that make up our city and we think it’s richer for it.
If you’re looking to live or work in Baltimore, here is a high level overview of some of the neighborhoods you’ll find here.
Described as “the model for post-industrial waterfront redevelopment around the world” by the Urban Land Institute, Inner Harbor is a historic part of the city. It plays host to a range of restaurants, coffee shops, stores and attractions, including Camden Yards, National Aquarium, the Power Plant and many more.
Fells Point is another tourist highlight as well as home for hundreds of local residents. Another waterside neighborhood, Fells Point has restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shops, art galleries and antique stores to keep you occupied while you’re here.
Federal Hill took its name from the ratification of the Constitution by the state of Maryland in 1789. Residents gathered on the hill and celebrated the event and the hill has been so named ever since. The neighborhood has a mix of residential and commercial properties that make it a firm favorite with visitors and residents alike.
Like most American cities who welcomed Italian immigrants, an enclave evolved of Italian stores, restaurants and cultural centers. Baltimore’s Little Italy, is small but perfectly formed and forms a valuable cultural addition to the city as a whole and the food is amazing!
Canton is evidence of the reinvigoration of Baltimore. It is an industrial area that has been revitalized and converted into residential and commercial properties. It’s full of condos, apartments, marinas and high quality restaurants and bars. It’s a lively, buzzing area of the city.
Charles Village is notable as it is home to Johns Hopkins University and the Baltimore Museum of Art. It is also home to students, artists and creatives of all kinds. It’s a hip, eclectic area that always has something going on. If you visit Charles Village, you must see the Painted Ladies.
Mount Vernon is the cultural heart of Baltimore. There are galleries, museums, music venues, coffee shops and all sorts to see and do here. Notable buildings include; The Walters Art Museum, Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Lyric Opera House, and the Peabody Institute.
Hampden is a suburban neighborhood with a range of restaurants, bars, shopping malls and residential areas. It’s a firm favorite of the locals to live and commute Downtown with ease. It’s a very popular area to live if you’re planning to stay for a while.
Those are just a few of the 225 neighborhoods that make up Baltimore. Each is unique and adds color and flavor to the city as a whole. We would recommend visiting all of them!
Blu Corporate Housing
500 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202