Corporate Housing in Charlotte
Utilities, TV, High-Speed Internet, Linens, & Kitchenware Included in Every Rental!
Questions? Call Leasing (877) 683-4359
Approximate Starting Prices For This Area
1 Month Lease – call for rates
2 Month Lease – call for rates
3 Months or Longer – $90 /night
Blu Corporate Housing of Charlotte
Is Blu a good match for my needs?
Which suburbs of Charlotte does Blu offer corporate housing in?
What are the typical types of clients Blu’s serves?
- remote worksite situations
- construction workers
- government employees
- government contractors
- travel nurses & other travelling medical professionals
- professional athletes and teams
- oil & gas workers
- temporary employees
- large groups and travelling staff
- insurance adjusters
- off-base military personnel
- corporations outsourcing their housing logistics
- staffing companies
What’s included with my corporate apartment?
- All Furniture (couches, beds, tables, chairs, ETC)
- Washer & Dryer
- Internet (cable or fiber)
- Flatscreen Television(s)
- Hulu, Netflix, or Traditional Cable
- Bedsheets & Comforter
- Towels & Other Linens
- Plates & Silverware
What are the lease terms?
- 1-12 month lease options – 30 days is the shortest lease we offer, it’s also the most expensive type of lease we offer. The longer of a lease you can sign, the lower your monthly rate will be.
- Background Check – We do require background checks for all guests over the age of 18.
- Credit Check – We do require a credit check, this is for all renters, no exceptions.
- Pet Friendly – We offer pet friendly options at most properties. Breed, size, and count restrictions apply. Please inquire with leasing with your pet details.
- Kid Friendly – We love your kiddos! No extra charge for minor guests.
Charlotte North Carolina
Charlotte is the largest city in North Carolina with an estimated population of around 2.5 million. It has been one of the country’s fastest growing cities for the past ten years and while that rate has slowed in recent times, it is still a burgeoning city that is finding more ways to evolve.
Charlotte is known as a financial center and where the HQ of Bank of America and Wells Fargo are based. The city is also known for its lovely weather, beautiful surroundings and relatively low crime rate.
Corporate housing in Charlotte is predominantly purpose-built furnished apartments with some condominiums and townhouses available in residential areas.
Employment in Charlotte
Employment is plentiful in Charlotte with low unemployment and lots of opportunity. As the second financial center after New York, finance and banking does dominate but there is a lot more of the local economy than that.
Major employers in Charlotte include Carolinas HealthCare System, Wells Fargo & Co., Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Bank of America Corp., Novant Health Inc., Lowe’s Inc., Duke Energy, Nucor, Compass Group USA, Sonic Automotive, Brighthouse Financial, Domtar, Sealed Air Corp., Coca-Cola, National Gypsum Co, JELD-WEN Holding, Albemarle Corp., Curtiss-Wright, SPX, EnPro Industries and Dynacast International Inc.
Medical centers in Charlotte include Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy, Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center and Atrium Health University City.
Getting around Charlotte
You can fly into Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) west of the city that handles many international and domestic carriers. A light rail link called Sprinter links the airport with Uptown.
Buses are managed by Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) and Greyhound and Megabus run regular services into the city too.
Car is still the primary transport method with the I-485 loop, I-85, I-77, I-277 and N.C. 74 carrying the majority of non-local traffic.
Living in Charlotte
Thanks to huge growth, Charlotte is a fascinating and very interesting place to stay. With an excellent cultural scene and lots to see and do, boredom is one thing you won’t have here.
Neighborhoods in Charlotte include:
- Barclay Downs
- Beverly Woods
- Cameron Wood
- Carmel Village
- Grier Heights
- Historic South End
- Madison Park
- Ashley Park
- Clanton Park
- College Downs
Things to see and do in Charlotte include Mint Museum of Art, Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Levine Museum of the New South, James K Polk Historic Site, Carolinas Aviation Museum, The Charlotte Museum of History, Bojangles’ Coliseum, Memorial Stadium, PNC Music Pavilion, Spectrum Center, Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte, Sea Life Charlotte-Concord Aquarium and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Blu Corporate Housing
121 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202
IG / Twitter / FB / Yelp