About This Rental
Upscale furnished apartments within a high specification development in central Washington, DC. Located close to Washington Circle, Foggy Bottom Metro and George Washington University, this development has a lot to recommend it. Add some sumptuous apartments and modern facilities and you have the ideal place to stay while you’re in town.
The stylish studio, one, two and three bedroom short-lease apartments within the development offer very comfortable living spaces with everything included. Properties benefit from open living areas, large windows that flood each room with natural light, tasteful interior design, premium flooring and a touch of luxury in every room. All apartments are provided in move-in condition and are fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
Apartment amenities can include high ceilings, expansive windows with city views, private patio or balcony, hardwood or carpet flooring, cable or satellite TV, high speed internet, spacious closets, laundry facilities, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with white quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Development amenities include a 24 hour fitness center, a business center, rooftop swimming pool with sundeck, rooftop terrace with grills and lounge, covered parking, clubhouse, onsite restaurant and retail.
The development is located at 2221 I Street NW, Washington, DC 20037. It’s a very convenient position, close to George Washington University, Foggy Bottom Metro and commuter routes as well as local stores, restaurants, cafes and amenities.
NEARBY HIGHWAYS AND ROADS
- 23rd Street NW
- I Street NW
- 22nd Street NW
- Pennsylvania Ave NW
NEARBY BUSINESSES & PLACES OF INTEREST
- The White House (0.8 miles away)
- World Bank I Building (0.6 miles away)
- The George Washington University (0.1 miles away)
- George Washington University School of Media and Public Affairs
- George Washington University Science and Engineering Hall
- George Washington University Hospital
- GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The George Washington University School of Business
- The George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum
- The George Washington University Law School
- Cloyd Heck Marvin Center (0.2 miles away)
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development (0.3 miles away)
- Charles E. Smith Center (0.3 miles away)
- Milken Institute School of Public Health (0.2 miles away)
- International Finance Corporation (0.3 miles away)
- Arts Club of Washington (0.3 miles away)
- Embassy of Spain (0.4 miles away)
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia (0.4 miles away)
- Lisner Auditorium (0.4 miles away)
- Downtown D.C.
Account Number Invalid Account Number!