This page explains how Blu uses and protects any information that you provide when you use this website.
Blu is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we request any personal data from you, it will be treated completely in accordance with the statement on this page.
Blu may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code and preferences
- Other information relevant to our services
What Do We Do With That Information?
We need a bit of information to be able to provide the high level of service you expect from Blu . That includes:
- Internal record keeping
- Information to improve our products and services
- Promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless you opt out of course
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies provide a more intuitive, personalized browsing experience. Websites can tailor how it works to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented industry-standard security protocols to protect your data.
Third Party Links
You might find links to other web pages on the Blu website. These pages should have their own privacy policies controlling how they work and how data is managed. We have no control over these third party sites and therefore do not accept any responsibility or liability for them.
Disclosing Your Information
If you choose to provide personal information, you can control how we use it in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by simply letting us know
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We want you to be fully aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Thanks for visiting the Blu website![xyz-ihs snippet=”remove-form”]
Account Number Invalid Account Number!