Similar Properties (20)
About This Rental
Located in the Pike Place area of Downtown Seattle.
Desirable furnished apartments within a highrise development in the heart of Seattle, WA. The spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments are close to Westlake Center, The Gum Wall, Original Selfie Museum, The Seattle Great Wheel, Seattle Aquarium, Pier 55, Seattle Convention Center, One Convention Place and Bell Harbor International Conference Center.
Apartments can have AC, floor to ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and wood flooring. The development can have a Sky Lounge, waterfront views, rooftop deck, fitness center, movie theatre, business center, concierge and parking garage.
The development can be found at 1915 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101. It’s not far from Expedia, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Washington State Convention Center, Seattle University, Antioch University, Golden Gate University, Athena University, The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Aquarium, Bainbridge Island Ferry, Victor Steinbrueck Park, Seattle’s Tall Ship, Freeway Park, Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
- 24 Hour Dedicated Concierge Service
- 25th Floor Sky Lounge
- Air Conditioning (In Select Units)
- Built-in Display Shelf
- Business Center with Conference Room
- Catered, Resident Focused Approach
- Custom Cabinetry and Finishes
- Fitness Studio, Yoga Room with Exclusive Resident Classes
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Fresh Air Vents
- LEED Certified
- Plentiful Storage
- Private Guest Suite
- Private Resident Theatre
- Quartz Countertops
- Reservable Party Room with Full Kitchen
- Resident Exclusive Private Garage
- Rooftop Deck with Lounge Seating
- Rooftop Grilling Area with Park Seating
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Unmatched Views - Water and City
- Unobstructed Waterfront Views
- Washer/Dryer Closet
- Waterfront Sky Lounge and Retreat
- Wood Flooring