About This Rental
Corporate apartments within a picturesque development in Puyallup. Located by the Puyallup River, the development is by Highways 167 and 410, Catapult Adventure Park, Puyallup Recreation Center, MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital, South Hill Mall, Pierce College Puyallup and Amazon.
Apartment amenities can include spacious floor plans, mountain views, modern kitchen and a wood burning fireplace. Development amenities can include a fitness center, tanning salon, 2 pools, 2 dog parks, meeting room, ponds and fountains and parking.
The development is located at 3107 E Main Avenue, Puyallup, WA 98372. It’s a central position a short drive from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Schwab Army Reserve Center, Pacific Lutheran University, University of Puget Sound, University of Washington Tacoma, Bates Technical College, Film Connection Film Institute and Tacoma Northwest Detention Center.
- 2 Off-Leash Dog Parks
- 2 Seasonal pools
- Breakfast Bar
- Community Room with Free Wi-Fi
- Extra Storage
- Full-Sized Washers & Dryers
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Lush landscaping with Ponds & Fountains
- Mountain Views
- Parcel Pending Package Handling
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Reservable Conference/Meeting Room with Kitchen
- Reservable Garages & Covered Parking
- Spacious, Open Floor Plan
- Tanning Salon
- Woodburning Fireplace